About Me!

About Me

My name is Krstana, and I am 14 years old. I was born on August 12th, 2002, and I am currently in the eighth grade. I have two older brothers named Jovan and Marko. My family and I are from Serbia, and our religion is Orthodox. I was born in Sacramento, California, but only lived there for about a month. I also lived in Duluth, Minnesota, and Kragujevac, Serbia. Now I currently reside in Indiana, where I have lived for over eight years.

My favorite food to eat is mac and cheese, and I love to get it from Panera Bread, which is one of my favorite places to eat. My favorite colors are purple and mint green. I enjoy listening to pop music, and my favorite songs are Starboy by The Weeknd, Be Alright by Ariana Grande, and The Night Is Still Young by Nicki Minaj. Even though one of these songs was made a while ago, I still love it. I also really like to listen to Serbian songs, which are amazing. I also love watching many TV shows on Netflix, such as Supernatural, The Vampire Diaries, and Gossip Girl. I cannot choose a favorite movie, but some movies that I like to watch are The Jungle Book, the Jurassic Park movies, and The Parent Trap.

Something that I am very active in is my church. I got to church every Sunday, and also go to Sunday school every week. I also have many friends from my church that I have known for a very long time. My Serbian friends and I also do folklore, which is ethnic dancing. We have practice every week on Sunday nights, and have performances on some Saturdays. As you can tell, I am very busy on Sundays.

I also have a ton of more favorites. My favorite books are The Fault in Our Stars by John Green and Out of My Mind by Sharon M. Draper. I also enjoyed reading other novels by John Green, such as Looking for Alaska. My favorite animal is either a sea turtle or a lion. I like lions mainly because my zodiac sign is Leo, and the animal represented by Leo is a lion. My favorite holiday is either Christmas or Easter. I also love to play volleyball, and I play on the girls’ volleyball team at school. I love to play with my hair and try new hairstyles that are cute. In the future I really hope to go to Stanford University or Loyola University, and become a doctor/surgeon.

These are just a few things about me. I may not seem like the most interesting person, but to me, I am extraordinary. I hope you learned a lot about who I am.